Sport any outfit with our step through bike
Mount and dismount with ease, even in a skirt. We’ve equipped this city bike with custom fenders, a sturdy back rack, and a bell for your every day commute or after-work ride.
Smooth riding, stop on a dime
Glide gently over bumps with 700x35C shock-absorbing, cushioning tires.
Change gears with the flick of your wrist
A safer ride at your fingertips – literally. Beaumont City Bike sports a robust Shimano 7-speed derailleur and RevoShift grip shifters, so you can change gears with palms on the handlebars and eyes on the road.
Retrospec Beaumont City Bike - Step Through 7 Speed
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS